A web designer not simply designs the website; he is aiming at increasing the achievement of the company by using the perfect technology and creative abilities to make sure he retains the client and gets the desired actions. A fantastic web designer uses his skills and technologies to design and produce a website that suits the client’s need and meet your needs too. Therefore, a web designer also must know the advertising abilities, experience and skill to catch the customer’s attention and transform it into the business and just like how website design works.
A Web developer ensures to fulfill the needs of customer while prioritizing the customer’s requirements. Here are some steps followed by him:
Steps followed by website design
- While beginning a new project, there is a need for debate, to understand the needs of customer and the goal of web design. At this stage you might also attempt to comprehend the audience, product and business goals in order to deliver the website in accordance with the customer’s requirements.
- As soon as you have the conversation done, you want to start your research on product, target market, competitors, marketing abilities etc. This can help to understanding the current market, which is the idea. You can even check the inspirational websites to get details and thoughts of how the opponents and other players on the marketplace are behaving to engage the consumer. With this, you can establish a plan that would work for you. This gives you an advantage to equip yourself with information available on the marketplace and assist you to use most recent technology.
- By this time, you have to gather plenty of information and must be prepared to pen it down. So, as you have got the details of the job, you can begin with designing and putting things together. Begin by creating the idea on a newspaper and you can take it to the computer. Have a single draft as opposed to a couple of these so you know what is happening with the plan. This measure should go flawless. Design the site completely and get a sign off before taking the entire thing online.
- As soon as you clear this point, you should begin building the website in HTML version that is compatible in all sorts of browsers. Do keep SEO in mind as you do that. Use the proper keywords, tags, titles etc. to find an advantage. Using the right technical characteristics and SEO tips, develop the website keeping the requirement in mind. Do not attempt things like XHTML or CSS as they are not compatible with all browsers.
- The last step to analyze, test and launch the site. A continuous monitoring for couple of days required to assess whether the website is functioning smoothly. Keep assessing if any other items are required and operate on them. If the website is an Ecommerce one, then do remember to check the payment choices.